- Drink: Sparkling Blueberry-Pomegranate Sangria
- Amuse Bouche: Filo Cups With Whipped Brie, Pomegranate Molasses, Pomegranate Arils, and Pistachios
- Salad: Red Leaf Lettuce With Israeli Feta, Pistachios, Pomegranate Arils, and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Main Dish: Moroccan Spiced Chicken With Pomegranate Reduction, Fall Pomegranate Pilaf, and Pomegranate-Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Dessert: Pomegranate-Port Sorbetto & Pomegranate Cake With White-Chocolate Truffle Buttercream
Step 1: Combine 4 cups pomegranate juice, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Bring mixture just to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and let it bubble gently until it's reduced to about 1.5 cups. This took me about an hour and 15 minutes.
Step 3: Let the finished pomegranate molasses cool for about 15 minutes, then pour it into a plastic container. Store it in the fridge until you're ready to use it in recipes. The flavor is amazing!! It's tart, with just enough sugar to take the edge off.
This stuff is simply AMAZING...I hope you'll give it a try for yourself!!