#12: Erin from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Congrats...I'll be in touch to get your shipping info so I can forward that to Roxana so she can get your cookies baked and in the mail to you! If you didn't win this time, don't fret...I've got two more really fun giveaways in the works as my August Blogiversary Celebration winds down over the next two weeks.
I also wanted to let everyone know that I received a few e-mails asking for more time to submit recipes to me as part of the Spicin' It Up With Cookwell & Company recipe contest that I'm sponsoring. So...I'm extending the deadline to submit your recipe until next Wednesday, August 31st. With so many of you dealing with back to school and other busy end-of-summer events, a few more days sounded like a good idea. As a reminder, here's the official scoop about how to enter and what you can win:
- The contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- Readers must create an original recipe using Cookwell & Company's Escabeche-Style OR Tomatillo salsas. If you're unable to purchase Cookwell products in your local store, feel free to sub in another brand of salsa.
- E-mail your recipe to me, preferably with a picture of the finished product, by 1159 p.m. on August 31st. If you're a food blogger, you can feature the recipe on your blog and submit a link to the post via e-mail instead. My e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to put Cookwell Recipe Contest in the subject line so I don't mistake your e-mail for spam!
- I'll forward all entries to Cookwell & Company for judging by September 2nd.
- The winner will be announced in early September.
- The winner will receive the following prizes:
- Six Cookwell & Company items of their choice
- A Cookwell & Company logo serving spoon
- A green shopping bag
- Finally, the winner and their recipe will be featured in the Recipes section of the Cookwell & Company website in conjunction with either the Super Bowl or March Madness in 2012.
Lastly today, I want to ask a favor for a sweet friend of mine named Andie. She sent me a Facebook message last week asking me to post some freezer-friendly recipes since she was about to become a first-time mama. She was hoping to do a bit of cooking in the days leading up to Saturday's expected birth. But? Baby boy had other plans and made his arrival earlier this afternoon!
So...I thought it would be fun to set up a Linky below for all of my readers to submit their favorite blog posts for dishes that either (1) freeze well or (2) can be on the table in 15-30 minutes. I figure that's about how much free time she's going to have for the foreseeable future! Once she's home from the hospital, I'm going to send a link to this post to her so she can have it ready to go for when she eventually makes it back into the kitchen! I'll start with a few of my favorites...please join in on the fun!!