Today I'm sharing Santa's Favorite Holiday Bark, a no-bake treat that's festive and full of festive holiday flavors and colors! If you can melt chocolate, you can whip this candy up in about 20 minutes...then let it set in the fridge for another 30 minutes. This is great for last-minute hostess gifts and teacher presents...or anyone who's a peppermint fiends like me. Feel free to sub in whatever holiday toppings you prefer...it's a flexible and fun recipe!
Santa's Favorite Holiday Bark
a Weekend Gourmet Original
- 1o-ounce bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup peppermint mini marshmallows
- 1 bag of white chocolate-peppermint melting discs or baking chips
- 8 mint-flavored cream-filled cookies
- 8 ounces mint candy-coated chocolate candies
- Festive holiday sprinkles of your choice
Step 1: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl via the microwave in 30-second intervals. Stir and repeat until the chocolate chips are melted. Let cool slightly, then stir in the marshmallows and stir to combine...be careful that they don't melt. Melt the peppermint candy discs and spread on top of the dark chocolate. Using a spatula, swirl the two together.
Step 2: Chop the cookies into quarters and evenly distribute on top of the chocolate. Add the chocolate candies and sprinkles to the top of the bark as well. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, about 30 minutes. Break into pieces and serve.
This minty bark is pretty much instant holiday gratification! My schedule is so busy during the holidays that I need lots of quick-make goodies in my bag of tricks! I love the color an flavor of this easy bark. Each bite is like a mini holiday gift. Santa would be thrilled to find a plate of this awesome bark when he stops by to fill your stockings in a couple of weeks.
Be sure to stop by and visit all of the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness. The recipes are all great!
- Mini Sugar Cookie Houses aka Hot Chocolate Mug Perches by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Gingerbread Linzer Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Gingerbread Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce by See Aimee Cook
- Bourbon Barrels by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Toasted Almond Shortbread by The Messy Baker
- Midori Melon Cupcakes by Ninja Baking
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti by Noshing With The Nolands
- Wine Poached Pear and Almond Rugelach by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Bebinca - Layered Goan Cake by Masala Herb
- Artichoke Dip Tarts by Food Lust People Love
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Brittle by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Chocolate Cupcakes by The Dutch Baker's Daughter
- Chocolate Dipped Baked Potato Chips by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Chocolate Yule Log by Comfortably Domestic
- Triple Orange Biscotti by Liv Life
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Chocolate Chip Collapsidies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Candy Cane Blossoms by Like Mother Like Daughter
***This giveaway is for five (individually awarded) $100 gift certificates to Freund Container & Supply. Gift certificate is a one-time use certificate and must be used in its entirety; any leftover monies on the gift certificate will be forfeited. This giveaway is open to both US and Canadian residents. However, it should be noted that due to current International shipping rates, any Canadian winners will pay higher shipping costs for orders. ***
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Freund Container & Supply. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***