|Photograph provided by TexaSweet®|
|Photograph provided by Deep Eddy|
- 2 cups Rio Star® grapefruit juice – approximately 3 grapefruit
- 1 bottle Moscato or other sweet white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka
- 1/3 cup raspberry syrup [NOTE: I used TBS]
- 20-ounce bottle citrus soda, regular or sugar-free [NOTE: I used Fresca]
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
Step 1: Juice the Rio Star® grapefruit, straining any seeds. Add the juice to the bottom of a clear glass pitcher. Add the Moscato, Deep Eddy vodka, raspberry syrup, and citrus soda. Stir well to completely combine.
Step 2: Add the frozen raspberries to the pitcher. They will float on top, keeping the sparkler chilled…and they provide a pop of fruit flavor to each glass as they thaw! Serve in holiday-themed wine glasses with sparkly sugared rims. Then, head under the mistletoe with a sparkler in hand…and wait for some holiday magic to happen!
This festive adults-only sparkler is refreshing and easy to drink! It’s sweetly tart and fizzy…perfect for holiday parties or weekend brunches all Winter long. Everyone who sampled this punch said it struck the perfect balance between sweet and tart…and it’s not an overly strong. The holidays are about fun…and this red grapefruit-infused sparkler surely fits the bill!
Disclosure: TexaSweet® sent me a box of Rio Star® grapefruits and other grapefruit promotional items to facilitate this feature. All opinions expressed are solely mine.